11.3.12

Cruise away






top H&M, pants Zara, jacket vintage Burberry, sunglasses vintage, ring H&M, shoes Primark

My second posted honey bees! And I'm started to enjoy it :). Well about my outfit....
Every spring I'm a sucker for the red, white and dark blue combinations. The captain look or the chic 
Titanic style makes me swap away in my own thoughts..... cruising on a sailboat or on a big yacht avec the champagne oh la la. 

And here you see my ultimate cruise outfit! I'm only waiting for the invitation....

xx lovee

10 comments:

  1. Lovely! That top is amazing on you, the print and the fit are so great!
    xx

    Be Frassy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! xx lovee
      Love your name btw hihi

      Delete
  2. found you through Sandra's blog =)
    great touch of red here. bold red lipstick, great as ruby ring and cute as shoes!
    #springfeel

    Style Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! love your style, you have such a nice blog :D Really adore the polka dots top:) Wanna follow each other? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this oufit!

    x Natas

    Brand New Blog about Fashion, Events & Spots: http://natasakova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soo much for your comment. It makes me happy and warm inside when you show your opinion. love you all mwhaa