9.3.12

New era





























denim blouse Primark, sweater Mango, pants H&M, jacket vintage, shoes Monki, rings H&M/Primark

So you guys this is my first post with pictures of myself!! Why? Well you always see pretty skinny girls in their outfits. I simply always thought I was just to fat to post outfit pictures. Then I had a little talk with my mom (coolest everrr) and she sad: 'Post pictures of yourself! You're not that fat and you could be an inspiration for other plus size girls'. So tadaa! What do you guys think??

And I promise from now on their will be a lot more post. With yours truly in the leading role.

xx lovee 

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Thank you soo much for your comment. It makes me happy and warm inside when you show your opinion. love you all mwhaa